*******What Bilderberg Secrets? Just Ask ...
Eyewitnesses: Mitt Romney Attended Bilderberg 2012
By Paul Joseph Watson on June 6, 2012
Four separate eyewitnesses inside the Westfields Marriott hotel in Chantilly Virginia told London Guardian writer Charlie Skelton that Mitt Romney was in attendance at Bilderberg 2012, suggesting the Republican candidate could be the elite’s pick for the upcoming U.S. presidential election.
“Four eyewitnesses on the hotel staff told me Willard Mitt Romney was here at Bilderberg 2012. My four eyewitnesses place him inside. That’s one more than Woodward and Bernstein used. Romney’s office initially refused to confirm or deny his attendance as Bilderberg is “not public”. They later said it was not him,” writes Skelton.
The London Guardian writer adds that the fact Romney’s name did not appear on the official list of attendees is meaningless. Numerous power brokers, including Bill Gates, were photographed arriving at the event yet were not included on the list of participants, as is routinely the case.
With speculation already raging that Romney’s potential VP – Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels – was already being groomed by Bilderberg cronies, Romney’s appearance at the secretive confab of global power brokers suggests that he is being favored by the elite, who have seemingly lost faith in Barack Obama.
As Skelton noted in a separate report, on Saturday afternoon a limousine arrived at the hotel surrounded by a police motorcade, signaling the arrival of a “heavyweight politician”. Could this have been Mitt Romney? It’s unlikely given the fact that he was appearing at fundraisers on the west coast all weekend, but Romney’s schedule for Thursday, the first day of the Bilderberg meeting, was clear.
An invite to the Bilderberg conference has routinely proven beneficial to future Presidents and Prime Ministers.
Four years ago during a heated battle on the campaign trail, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton gave reporters the slip to attend the 2008 Bilderberg meeting at the same hotel. On precisely the same weekend as the confab was taking place, the Washington Post announced that Hillary was withdrawing from the presidential race and would support Obama.
Bill Clinton and Tony Blair were both groomed by the secretive organization in the early 1990′s before rising to prominence. Portugal’s Pedro Santana Lopes and Jose Socrates attended the 2004 meeting in Stresa, Italy before both going on to become Prime Minster of Portugal.
Bilderberg also played a key role in selecting John Edwards and John Kerry’s running mate in 2004 and Bilderberg luminary James A. Johnson also hand-picked Joe Biden as VP in 2008.
Confirmation that Romney attended Bilderberg 2012 may be hard to come by, but news that the former Governor of Minnesota’s email account was compromised by a hacker could offer proof, although no emails have been leaked thus far.
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show and Infowars Nightly News.*******
By J.B. Williams
June 2, 2012
Not much really needs to be said in this particular column. For decades, Americans have been speculating about what takes place behind the closed doors of the secret meetings of the Bilderberg Group. This weekend, the group is holding its annual meeting at a Virginia Marriott Hotel. Forty-eight American citizens are named by the group as attending that meeting.
At the close of this weekend’s Virginia gathering of the global elite, all forty-eight U.S. attendees will know exactly what was discussed behind those closed doors and since those discussions directly impact the governance of the United States of America, the American people have every right to know what took place in those meetings.
In fact, the Freedom of Information Act covers the people’s right to know all information affecting their governmental policies and ultimately, every American citizen. If the American people really want to know what is taking place in those secret meetings, they need only ask.
While I’m sure there are attendees who are not listed on the Bilderberg Group official press release, here are the forty-eight American’s who are listed as attendees of this weekend’s event.
2012 Bilderberg US Attendees
1. USA Ajami, Fouad Senior Fellow, The Hoover Institution, Stanford University
2. USA Alexander, Keith B. Commander, US Cyber Command; Director, National Security Agency
3. USA Altman, Roger C. Chairman, Evercore Partners
4. USA Collins, Timothy C. CEO and Senior Managing Director, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC
5. USA Daniels, Jr., Mitchell E. Governor of Indiana
6. USA DeMuth, Christopher Distinguished Fellow, Hudson Institute
7. USA Donilon, Thomas E. National Security Advisor, The White House
8. USA Evans, J. Michael Vice Chairman, Global Head of Growth Markets, Goldman Sachs & Co.
9. USA Ferguson, Niall Laurence A. Tisch Professor of History, Harvard University
10. USA Gephardt, Richard A. President and CEO, Gephardt Group
11. USA Goolsbee, Austan D. Professor of Economics, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
12. USA Graham, Donald E. Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company
13. USA Harris, Britt CIO, Teacher Retirement System of Texas
14. USA Hoffman, Reid Co-founder and Executive Chairman, LinkedIn
15. USA Huntsman, Jr., Jon M. Chairman, Huntsman Cancer Foundation
16. USA Jacobs, Kenneth M. Chairman and CEO, Lazard
17. USA Johnson, James A. Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC
18. USA Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. Senior Managing Director, Lazard
19. USA Karp, Alexander CEO, Palantir Technologies
20. USA Karsner, Alexander Executive Chairman, Manifest Energy, Inc
21. USA Kerry, John Senator for Massachusetts
22. USA Kissinger, Henry A. Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
23. USA Kleinfeld, Klaus Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
24. USA Kravis, Henry R. Co-Chairman and Co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
25. USA Kravis, Marie-Josée Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
26. USA Krupp, Fred President, Environmental Defense Fund
27. USA Li, Cheng Director of Research and Senior Fellow, John L. Thornton China Center, Brookings Institution
28. USA Lipsky, John Distinguished Visiting Scholar, Johns Hopkins University
29. USA Liveris, Andrew N. President, Chairman and CEO, The Dow Chemical Company
30. USA Lynn, William J. Chairman and CEO, DRS Technologies, Inc.
31. USA Mathews, Jessica T. President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
32. USA Mehlman, Kenneth B. Partner, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
33. USA Mundie, Craig J. Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation
34. USA Noonan, Peggy Author, Columnist, The Wall Street Journal
35. USA Orszag, Peter R. Vice Chairman, Citigroup
36. USA Perle, Richard N. Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
37. USA Rattner, Steven Chairman, Willett Advisors LLC
38. USA Rogoff, Kenneth S. Professor of Economics, Harvard University
39. USA Rose, Charlie Executive Editor and Anchor, Charlie Rose
40. USA Ross, Dennis B. Counselor, Washington Institute for Near East Policy
41. USA Rubin, Robert E. Co-Chair, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Secretary of the Treasury
42. USA Schmidt, Eric E. Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
43. USA Shambaugh, David Director, China Policy Program, George Washington University
44. USA Speyer, Jerry I. Chairman and Co-CEO, Tishman Speyer
45. USA Thiel, Peter A. President, Clarium Capital / Thiel Capital
46. USA Warsh, Kevin Distinguished Visiting Fellow, The Hoover Institution, Stanford University
47. USA Wolfensohn, James D. Chairman and CEO, Wolfensohn and Company
48. USA Yergin, Daniel Chairman, IHS Cambridge Energy Research Associates
I have provided a research link for each of these individuals so that you can know who they are, what role they play in American society, why they were invited to participate in the Bilderberg meetings and how to contact them. [see original link: http://www.newswithviews.com/JBWilliams/williams188.htm]
These attendees are the who’s who of American government and industry. These are the people who shape public policy in America and make decision about America’s future, even though no one elected or authorized them to do so.
American’s who want to know what kind of future they are planning for America can and should begin to demand answers from the forty-eight Americans attending this weekend’s conference. To name just a few basic questions…
• Are National Security Secrets being shared in these global meetings?
• Are the people in this meeting representing America’s interests or world interests?
• Are all social network databases shared with this global group?
• What gives them the authority to make decisions for the United States.
You can file your own Freedom of Information form demanding answers. Millions of Americans should contact these individuals requesting full information concerning the Virginia meeting and previous meetings as well.
An FOIA form can also be filed with each attendee demanding full disclosure of the meetings content.
If the American people fail to ask these people the right questions, they cannot expect to ever get the right answers and they will be forced to continue speculating.
The forty-eight people listed above are attending the Bilderberg meeting and at the close of the weekend event, they will know what took place behind those closed doors. The people have a right to know. Shame on them if they don’t even bother to ask!
© 2012 JB Williams - All Rights Reserved
JB Williams is a business man, a husband, a father, and a writer. A no nonsense commentator on American politics, American history, and American philosophy. He is published nationwide and in many countries around the world. He is also a Founder of Freedom Force USA and a staunch conservative actively engaged in returning the power to the right people in America.
Web site 1: www.PatriotsUnion.org
Web site 2: www.VeteranDefenders.org
The Bilderbergers - The Billionaires Club
15 March 2009
15 June 2011
Chantilly, Virginia, USA, 31 May-3 June 2012
Final List of Participants
Here is the official list of this year's Bilderberg attendees. If you want to know who is really running the world, here is a short list. [Remember, however, that some of these people may be proxies for others who are not at the meeting. Nevertheless, this is a pretty good starting list.]*******
Security tighter than ever at Bilderberg conference
Secretive meeting only invites curiosity
By Ben Wolfgang
The Washington Times
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Chantilly's Westfields Marriott hotel is the site of an “unprecedented” security crackdown as the world’s richest and most powerful arrive for the annual Bilderberg conference.
Hundreds of demonstrators are expected to protest the highly secretive gathering, which kicks off Thursday and lasts through the weekend. The off-the-record meeting, well known in conspiracy lore but typically given little to no media attention each year, once again will bring together heads of state, billionaire bankers, leading businessmen and other international movers and shakers.
A perimeter of about a half-mile has been set up around the Northern Virginia hotel, and all non-Bilderberg guests reportedly were kicked out of their rooms. A photographer for The Washington Times was told by law enforcement Wednesday that any attempt to get close to the building would result in arrest.
Tight security is nothing new at the infamous meeting, but more press coverage in recent years — driven largely by social media and radio host Alex Jones, among others — has led organizers to thicken the protective shell around the conference to new heights.
And thus further feeding the rumor mill.
“This year, it’s the biggest ever. The security is leveraged up big time. It’s unprecedented,” Mr. Jones, one of the loudest Bilderberg critics, said in an interview Wednesday after he and his staff were told to remove themselves from the hotel or risk arrest.
But Fairfax County police say that some reports — including rumors on Twitter and elsewhere that law enforcement personnel have threatened would-be trespassers with machine guns — are being blown out of proportion.
“Obviously, police officers carry guns. That’s part of the deal,” Officer Shelley Broderick, county police spokeswoman, told The Times. “Obviously, we’re aware of this [meeting]. We do have officers working with the hotel and the [Bilderberg] organization, just to make sure everything goes fine. We’re working to make sure everything goes OK.”
The official Bilderberg guest list is kept under wraps, as are the specific topics for discussion. Rumored to be at the top of the agenda this year is the European financial crisis.
Frequent attendees, including Henry A. Kissinger and David Rockefeller, are expected again. A copy of last year’s guest list, leaked to a journalist covering the conference, offers a window into just how much influence Bilderberg guests wield.
Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, World Bank President Robert B. Zoellick, European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and Greek Minister of Finance George Papaconstantinou were reportedly among those in attendance at the 2011 meeting in Switzerland.
Global business titans, government officials and political figures rounded out the guest list of more than 100, though skeptics suspect dozens of names, especially of high-profile individuals, are kept off of it.
The Bilderberg organization releases virtually no information about the meeting.
Its website, bilderbergmeetings.org, states that the yearly conference “is a small, flexible, informal and off-the-record international forum in which different viewpoints can be expressed and mutual understanding enhanced.”
It goes on to explain that “at the meetings, no resolutions are proposed, no votes taken and no policy statements issued.”
The conference gets its name from the first meeting in 1954 at the Bilderberg hotel in the Netherlands.
Critics say the organization’s benign description doesn’t come close to reality. It is at the Bilderberg’s annual meeting, they argue, that the world’s real rulers make major decisions with global implications, such as choosing future political leaders surreptitiously.
Some say the group also is laying the groundwork for an eventual one-world government, for plans to impose worldwide population control, and for using such global issues as climate change to repeal democracy or free speech.
What is discussed behind closed doors this year likely will remain secret, but the sheer level of security and precautions taken to keep the conference below the radar has piqued public curiosity and concern, Mr. Jones said.
“It’s all of this meeting in secret business. … People know this stuff isn’t good,” he said*******
The Bilderbergers - The Billionaires Club
15 March 2009
15 June 2011