Sunday, January 01, 2017

Happy New Years, 2017!

*******
*******
Ten Years!
It is now ten years since I started posting. Thanks to all those who followed along from the beginning! It's been quite a journey! And thanks to everyone who joined in as the years passed. You encouraged me to read when I was tired.
And thanks to those who poked their nose in. As of this moment, there have been 2,495,798 page views for the ten years. When I started, I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested, so in a sense, I was doing it for myself. And I had all the fun!
Knowledge is Power? Not all the time. Nevertheless, unlike the ostrich, I like to see what is coming.
What a crazy world, eh? It's accelerating faster than ever before! It reminds me of the old-styled merry-go-rounds in the public playgrounds when I was a kid, if you didn't hand on real tight, you could go flying off.
Like this one to the left ... but moving at the speed of light.
I'll take this time to wish you all the best in the coming year! It's going to be a wild ride!
Look at what I posted in the last month: almost everyone believes there will be a global economic collapse, someone said as early as 02 January; a Trump assassination; or Obama staying on for the third term as WWIII starts, and he is trying to provoke Putin as we speak; besides doing as much damage as he can before he leaves office so Trump will have difficulties; and now Obama is staying in Washington for opposition to every move Trump makes; and there is much more. What about the theory of the hollow earth? (check the following post on Antarctica).
Many people are turning away from "fake" news on the main media, thanks to WikiLeaks, and discovering alternate news on the internet. Even then, there are shills, outright liars, psychopaths, propaganda, misinformation, etc., all over the internet and some have websites and blogs. It's difficult to tell sometimes, especially when it's a new situation and the news is scarce. I have some trusted sites that you can check out for yourself by referring to the articles on the blog. BTW, Canada Free Press has extended itself to Youtube.
Here is something that baffles me. With all the information on the internet, how did Hillary get any votes at all? Was it mass hypnosis? And I'm certain she got lots of illegal immigrants with US driver licenses to vote for her. When did someone pass that law? Did I fall into the rabbit hole? How about being a citizen first?
My wish for the coming year is that the internet doesn't get cut off or corrupted, and my blog doesn't disappear, as we are living in interesting times and I have a curiosity to satisfy.
Best wishes to all,
Ralph

*******

Clif High-2017 Predictions on Everything
Published on Dec 31, 2016
Internet data mining expert Clif High uses calls what he does “Predictive Linguistics,” to mine the Internet and collects billions of data points to produce forecasts of the future. High has predictions on Trump, gold, silver, housing, stocks, bonds, the dollar, interest rates and even new discoveries that will change the world that are coming out of Antarctica. 
Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with Clif High of HalfPastHuman.com.
All links can be found on USAWatchdog.com in the “After the Interview” section of this post:
http://usawatchdog.com/2017-predictio... http://usawatchdog.com/donations/
*******

Gerald Celente Get Prepped for Global Systemic Collapse DECEMBER 2016
Published on Dec 28, 2016
*******

Paul Craig Roberts US is Completely Busted, Non Delivery of Gold Crash the System 
Published on Dec 28, 2016
*******

"Trump will be assassinated" Paul Craig Roberts & Max Keiser December 2016
Published on Dec 28, 2016
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts states clearly and repeatedly that if they can't stop him becoming president they'll kill Trump just as they did with John Kennedy, Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfield and William McKinley.
*******

Gerald Celente - Trends In The News - "Top 10 Trends for 2017!"
Published on Dec 9, 2016
Follow us on Instagram! Username: trendsresearch
www.TrendsJournal.com
*******

Gerald Celente on US economic crisis and financial markets, and Donald Trump
Published on Dec 5, 2016
Gerald Celente on US economic crisis and financial markets, and Donald Trump.
*******

Why Donald Trump May Be Assassinated
Published on Jun 17, 2016
For the record.. I don't like Donald Trump all that much but in my opinion, anyone's better than Hillary Clinton.
*******

The Assassination of Donald Trump
Published on Mar 14, 2016
The establishment wants someone to assassinate Donald Trump.
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watso...
*******
New Year’s Journey: Forks in the Road
By Frosty Wooldridge
December 30, 2016
NewsWithViews.com
While taking a hike down a country road near dusk in my teens, an old farmer, plodding along with his walking stick, abruptly stopped me. His wrinkled-weathered skin did not diminish the energy in his clear blue eyes. Silver locks flowed from his wide-brimmed hat while his peppered beard gave him a majestic air of wisdom.
“Where you goin’ sonny?” he asked.
“Just taking a walk to catch a few fire-flies when the night settles in on us,” I said. “They seem to show their magic just as the sun goes down, but before the stars come out. I like the way they turn the long grass into street lamps, but none of the city noise to go with it.”
“Should be a lot of them out this evening as soon as the red-winged black birds fall silent,” he said. “So, if you don’t mind my asking, where are you going with your life?”
“My mom wants me to go to college,” I said. “She said it will give me a leg-up on living as well as make me a better educated man.”
“Good for you,” he said. “But what do you want to do with your life?”
“After I graduate from college,” I said, “I want to travel the worldbefore settling down to a job. I want to figure out some things about this life.”
“Do you mind a bit of advice?” he asked.
“My dad told me to listen to my elders to learn their wisdom,” I said.
“The path to your destiny has forks in the road that require the imperfect ability to discern the difference between opportunity and pitfalls,” he said. “You will make mistakes in judgment. You will fail often. But remember to make those failures into stepping-stones toward your ultimate success. Never get down on yourself. None of it comes easy, but it gets easier as you travel the path with a good attitude, application by work and your ingenuity.”
“My dad said something like that,” I said.
“Smart dad,” he said. “In addition to forks there will be cul de sac's or dead-end's, where you rest and re-evaluate the route you have taken. Everyone comes to these markers at some point. You will become wiser. Experience is the best teacher. So, if you find yourself going down the wrong road, or the road isn’t working for you, turn around and go back. When you return to your original location, strike out in a new direction with the wisdom you learned while you traveled along the wrong road.”
“That works for me,” I said.
“As a young man, you are heading toward your destiny,” he said. “To me the term “destiny” implies a pre-ordained purpose by some higher power. This implies a personal belief in that higher power. That may or may not work for you. It also implies that one's destiny answers the question, "Why am I here?" You will find out on your journey.”
“Another thing,” he said. “Your mom is right...choose your friends carefully. You will adopt some of their characteristics into your personality. When you hang with the smarter, more responsible folks in your school, you become more like them and succeed like them.
“Additionally, memories of your experiences are what come to you in those future quiet times with yourself. Make sure you accept yourself at all times. Even if you are not sure, assume a sense of confidence in your own talents whatever they might be or come to be.
“Some memories will be filled with regret and some will be joyous. You will have both in your life. You get to choose the number of each by the way you live. And, one final thought from my days of meditation on hay bales and sitting beside a quiet pond with dragon flies, turtles, snakes and muskrats: everything you become, you chose. And, everything you chose, you wanted.”
As the fireflies lit the long grass, the old man tipped his hat before continuing on into the gathering darkness.
“Thank you, sir,” I said, as I walked through the magic of fireflies and stars twinkling in the sky.
© 2016 Frosty Wooldridge - All Rights Reserved
Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world, cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the past 30 years. His published books include: "HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS"; “STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE”; “IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES”; “MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND—A TEEN NOVEL”; “BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION”; “AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTICA.” His next book: “TILTING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP.” He lives in Denver, Colorado.
His latest book. ‘IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION—DEADLY CONSEQUENCES.’
Website: www.FrostyWooldridge.com
E:Mail: frostyw@juno.com
*******